Education & Experience required:
Qualification: B E/ Diploma
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Knowledge & Skills:
- Control of customer Specifications and industrial standards.
- Issue, withdrawal and tracking of Hard copy of drawings, specification and standards.
- IP (Intellectual property) protection of customer specification & upload in share point system / SAP (DMS).
- Configuration control of customer specifications and industrial standards.
- Control of customer specification in SAP/ Share point (internal portal) with document protection (Maintain latest documents).
- IP protection of customer specifications and upload in DMS as well as in Share point (internal portal).
- Issue the customer specifications to Development, Quality and Production teams.
- Revision control with weekly, monthly and quarterly review of customer specification revision wrt to customer portal.
- Issue and withdrawal of customer specifications.
- Maintain customer specification configuration matrix.
- Preparation of missing specification list during RFQ period.
- Preparation of customer specification change review sheet, if revised specification received for Productionized / development parts.
- ECR preparation / initiation, if revised specification received for Productionized / development parts.
- Tracking and issue withdrawal of industrial standards.
- Configuration management of latest industrial standards.
- Procurement of industrial standards.
- Product revision update in ERP.