Education & Experience required:
Experience: Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Sales Order Processing
- Review the Customer Order w.r.t. quotation/Contract for commercial terms
- Resolve any differences with Sales/Customer and collect amended PO.
- Registration of SO at correct applicable price and correct entry of other order data
- Prepare Sales Order Acknowledgement / Reconfirmations to customer in co-ordination with production.
- Maintain status of Contract Review Issues and resolve to closure.
2. Material Planning & Inventory Control
- Material Planning for Customer Orders, Schedules and Forecasts
- Ensure MRPs are released on time with appropriate schedules.
- Follow up with purchasing team for timely delivery of materials.
- Maintain and report shortages for open orders and status of receipts.
- In the event of Shelf-life blocked stock / item, follow up with IGI/SQA for disposition and initiate MRP if required.
- Monitor and maintain desired inventory level to ensure within agreed customer liability.
3. Delivery Reliability
- Co-ordinate with production for dispatches, monitor and release outbound for dispatches as per delivery schedule.
- Co-ordinate with internal departments and drive delivery reliability (order to dispatch)
- Review delivery commitments and send pre-alert / early warning for anticipated delays.
- Analyze delivery shortfalls and drive corrective actions.
4. Inventory Analysis
- Classification of RM Inventory into Moving / Non-Moving and also into different custom
- Preparing Inventory Turns Report
- Initiate analysis and actions for improving Inventory Turnover.
- Periodic review and disposition of Non-moving materials
5. Material Kitting
- Collect information on material status and ensure updation of Material Kit List.
- Ensure physical kitting of raw materials in stores for production orders.
- “Co-Ordinate with stores for Materials Issues to production and ensure smooth flow of
- production to meet the daily production target.”
- Maintain status of physical Material Kits for production.
6. Customer Support
- Communication of dispatches & shipments details
- Maintain status of open orders & communicate to customer.
- Review dispatch lead time and drive internal teams to improve.
- Review of pending order lead time and work towards meeting customer requested date.
- Inventory Analysis & any other customer specific reports.
- Maintain Customer Purchase Orders & other customer related records.
- Tasks and activities delegated through Citrix / Ditrix
- Projects and Initiatives assigned.
- Meeting targeted Sales
- Order confirmation within stipulated target time
- Accurate planning of materials
- Delivery Reliability & Actions
- Customer satisfaction improvement
- Maintain Inventory level as per Target
- Batch costing Profitability & Actions
- Completion of tasks and activities delegated through Ditrix_