Education & Experience required:
Experience: Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience.
Knowledge & Skills
1. PO Compliance Review (Contract Review):
- Thoroughly review customer orders and associated quotes/contracts including terms, conditions, pricing, and payment details.
- Balloon the Customer PO and transfer the contents to PO Review Checklist
- Assess the checklist and assign the responsibilities to the concerned departments
- Collaborate with Sales, BDT, Engineering, Quality, Production, Finance and any other related department in the organisation and get the compliance confirmation to the PO and Contract terms
- Identify any discrepancies or inconsistencies in the PO and escalate them to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Maintain the open issues in PO review tracker report and ensure closure
- Upload and maintain copies of Customer orders and PO compliance documents in SAP along with records of hard copies
- Maintain accurate records of order acceptance/rejection decisions and related communications.
2. Customer Relationships Management
- Work closely with the CFT and ensure a timely order processing and provide timely updates to Sales Team in case of delays
- Communication of dispatches & shipments details to customer.
3. Desired Skills
- Proven experience in contract review, contract management, or a similar role.
- Understanding of customer contracts, legal requirements, and risks.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge in SAP-SD
- Passion towards Innovation and Out of box thinking.
- Critical / logical problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills, ability to multitask effectively.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Process oriented and delivering on time results to support business goals.
- Quality consciousness
- Courage to take risks.
- Complete PO review within target lead time
- Maintain accurate reports and records of Customer orders and PO Compliance documents, both online and offline
- Completion of tasks and activities delegated through Ditrix
Projects and initiatives assigned.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the customer order contract review and acceptance process, identifying areas for streamlining, automation, and enhanced efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements, develop standardized procedures, and enhance overall effectiveness.
- Activities related to QMS like raising change requests, updating of documentation and communication to CFT on the new changes.
- MIS reports