Education & Experience required:
Qualification: Diploma – Mechanical
Experience: 04 – 05 Years
Knowledge & Skills:
- Inspection of raw materials and parts as per inspection plan /Engg. Drawing.
- GRN Closure in ERP/SAP.
- Maintenance of receiving inspection reports and documents
- Correspondence with supplier in case of RM defect & get SCAR
- Problem solving, RRCA,RCA,CAPA,8D
- Inspection plan and control plan preparations
- Preparation of AOI (Agreement of inspection)
- Monitoring of supplier performance
- Coordination with other department like Engg, Production, Purchase & Quality.
- Experience in Engineering drawing study and Inspection plan
- Experience in Measurement techniques and Inspection of Parts (Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics)
- Knowledge of CMM inspection
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and AS9100 QMS standards
- Knowledge of PFD, FMEA and Control plan
- Experience in Supplier Audits and Supplier Qualification
- Knowledge of Supplier corrective action reports (SCAR)
- Experience in Various manufacturing processes (Sheet metal, Casting, Machining, Surface treatments, Heat treatments etc.)
- Knowledge of APQP, PPAP, Inspection, SPC, QC tools, Problem solving methods(RRCA,RCA,CAPA), PDCA methodology
- Knowledge on SAP (ERP) tool
- Good communication skills