Education & Experience required:
Qualification: NTTF/ GTTC Tool and Die Makers or DME in First class / High second class
Experience: 4 to 5 years of Experience in Tooling Background (Fixture’s design & development most preferable)
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent knowledge in reading and understanding Engineering drawing.
- Basic Knowledge about Electromagnetics and Electromechanical components.
- Hands on experience in Jigs, fixture and gauges design and development.
- Hands on experience in 3D Modelling (Solid works, Autodesk Inventor)
- Excellent knowledge on G D & T and Gauge calculation.
- Good Machining Knowledge and cutting tool selection.
- Good knowledge on Aerospace/Automotive Material and standards.
- Knowledge in systematic problem-solving techniques like Why Why analysis, Fish Bone diagram, Root cause Analysis, corrective Action
- Able to work with minimum supervision and to timescales.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing and 5S
- Independent ownership and executing the projects.
- Delivering project on time plan, within agreed completion dates
- Cost Estimation/ quotes for new projects related to Tools, fixtures and gauge concept sketches with cost break up.
- Design & development of new fixtures & gauges as per customer drawing.
- Plan projects or subtasks so they may be tracked and presented.
- Finalization of new supplier for jigs, fixtures, and gauges by conducting technical competency audit.