Education & Experience required:
Qualification: B E / B Tech, Mechanical engineering, NTTF/ GTTC Tool and Die Makers
Experience: 10 to 12 years of Experience in New Product Development of Machined Parts
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent knowledge on G D & T
- Good Knowledge in special process like Heat Treatment, Plating, Anodising, Passivation Etc., (Vacuum brazing, induction brazing knowledge will be added advantage)
- Good Machining Knowledge (Machine selection, CNC Programming, Tool Selection, process design etc)
- Good knowledge on Aerospace/Automotive Material and standards
- Knowledge in preparing operating instructions (Work Instructions)
- Knowledge in cost estimation for new development parts
- Hands on experience in 3D Modelling using CAD and CAM for Machining
- Hands on experience in Vendor development/Vendor Audit. Supplier development, monitoring, auditing & training
- Support Business Development for new projects by getting best price along with cost break up and analysing.
- Development of new components as per customer requirement & in-house design based on APQP & methodology.
- Preparation of Inspection Plan and defining Measuring Methods
- Design /Development and Qualification of New Components
- Finalization of new supplier by conducting technical competency
- Should be capable of developing components independently by interacting with the suppliers.
- Should derive the Machining process requirement and Machining Sequence.
- Knowledge in AS9100 requirement.
- Knowledge in Fixture & Gauge concept Design preparation