Education & Experience required:
Qualification: BE/B-Tech in Mech Engg.
Experience: 5-8 years
Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have through knowledge on Mechanical process and parts like Machining, Fabrication, Casting, Molding and Special process like Heat treatment and Surface treatment and able to handle all these commodities.
- Should have working knowledge on Should costing process for Machining, Casting, Fabrication, Molding processes and parts.
- Working knowledge of Sourcing on Electrical & electronic commodity will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge on Vendor identification, selection & development
- Ability to source, obtain competitive quotes and validate supplier quotes for all type of Machining, Casting, Fabrication, Molding parts with aggressive timelines.
- Should have good communication and negotiation skills.
- Sending, reviewing supplier quotes for new projects to ensure on time completion of product costing.
- Review of BOM, costing & negotiate the prices for bidding projects.
- Conduct supplier meets & visits.
- Proactive identification of suppliers for existing single source, cost reduction & alternative suppliers to replace the poor performance suppliers.
- Work experience in Aerospace Manufacturing Industry will be an added advantage Self-motivated, curious, result & task oriented, must be able to work in team environment and handle multiple projects with aggressive timelines.
- Familiarize with MS office.
- Basic knowledge on Quality systems like ISO 9001-2008, AS9100, AS912
- Working knowledge on GD&T is must.
- Working knowledge on Sourcing strategies.
- Working knowledge on product quotes & costing / RFQ process
- Working experience in executing NDA, Supplier pre-assessment & registration
- Working experience on Supplier assessments & audit process
- Develop, Establish & maintaining good business relationship with suppliers.
- Ability to lead a team with coordination and collaboration.