We are manufacturing different types of Cable Harnesses which are used in Aerospace, Marine and Défense applications. Our facility YTPL is NADCAP certified for Cable harness manufacturing.
Cable & Wire Harness Capabilities
- Manufactured up to 10 meters length (can go longer)
- Cables handled – Halogen free, Co-axial, Shielded TP, Braided, PTFE Insulated, Power, Ethernet, USB, Semi-rigid cables, Flat ribbon cables, Multi core cables, DVI cables, Audio cables.
- Connectors – ARINC connector, D-Type & Sub-D connector, Ethernet connector, Power connector, Fisher connector, IDC connector, CMA connector, Circular connector (Ex-D3899, MIL DTL), straight plug connector and SMT/PTH/Press-Fit types
- Processes – Crimping, Heat shrinking, Solderless wire wrapping, Epoxy Moulding, Lapp Joint soldering, Splicing, Braided Shield Termination, Laser Marking on wires, Label Marking, Banding/Tinel Ring, Y Type/Right Angle/ Straight type Heat shrink Boot Sleeving, single core and multi core cable harness, Complex & Multi branch cable harness using form boards.
- Experience in Twinax, Triax & Quadrax cables and connectors (BNC, TNC, SMA..)
- Wired racks/cabinets/panel types for submarines, Navy consoles, Night Vision Camera
- Ethernet cables, Military aircraft RADAR
- Custom Power Cables, Test Cables for Flight Test Equipment, Lab testing cable
- Validation tests (Pull test, Push-Out Test, Retention test)
- Electrical test (Harness Tester- up to 1000 channels – Continuity/ Discontinuity/ DWV/ IR/ SWR/ Insertion Loss)
- IPC-J-STD-001 & IPC-610 Certified In-house Trainers & Operators
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certified In-house Trainer & Operators
- NADCAP Certified (Hical Subsidiary unit YTPL)