Education & Experience required:
Qualification: B E / B Tech /Diploma in Mechanical engineering or NTTF/ GTTC Tool and Die Makers.
Experience: 5 to 6 years of Experience in New Product Development of Machined Parts.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent knowledge in reading and understanding Engineering drawing.
- Excellent knowledge on G D & T
- Good knowledge on Aerospace Material and standards
- Basic Knowledge in special process like Heat Treatment, Plating, Anodising, Passivation Etc
- Knowledge in preparing Work / Operating instructions.
- Knowledge in cost estimation for new development parts
- Hands on experience in 3D Modelling using CAD and CAM for Machining
- Hands on experience in Vendor development/Vendor Audit.
- Knowledge in systematic problem-solving techniques like RCA, FMEA, WHY WHY, Etc.,
- Should be capable of developing components independently by interacting with the suppliers.
- Should derive the Machining process requirement and Machining Sequence.
- Supplier development, monitoring, auditing & training
- Support Business Development for new projects by getting best price along with cost break up and analyzing.
- Development of new components as per customer requirement & in house design based on APQP methodology.
- Preparation of Inspection Plan and defining Measurement methods
- Development and Qualification of New Components
- Finalization of new supplier by conducting technical competency audit