JOB DESCRIPTION FOR Testing Expert
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechatronics / Electronics engineering
Number of Years of Experience:
Experience: Minimum 3 years in Testing and qualification of electromechanical product
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for testing, performance evaluation and qualification of broad variety of Electromechanical products – Motors, actuators, solenoids, Valves and Sensors.
- Responsible for Development of automated test stations using LabView, TestStand, PLC
- with NI and PLC Hardware’s.
- Responsible for handling the Automated Test Equipment with LabVIEW, Test benches and Checkout systems for testing of EM products.
- Self-motivation and positive attitude
- Critical / logical problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi task effectively
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy level with ability to take initiative.
- Process oriented and Quality consciousness
- Teamwork oriented with collaborative style.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Expertise in Testing, performance evaluation and qualification of Electromechanical products,
- Electric motors- BLDC, Stepper, LAT, Torquers,
- Electromechanical actuators
- Precision mechanisms
- Precision sensors like LVDT, RVDT, Resolvers, Encoders
- Expertise in operating the drives or control electronics for above products.
- Experience in developing the Automated Test Equipment’s.
- Experience in setting up the Test bench and integration with Test equipment and Controllers.
- Expertise in LabView, TestStand, PLC programming, DAQ Cards and Instrument interfacing
- Experience of LabVIEW report generation tool kit.
- Integration of third-party hardware (Power supply, Oscilloscope, Power analyser and DMM) with LabVIEW.
- Proficient in working with the HWs like PCI DAQ, PXI DAQ, GPIB, Power and test equipment’s NI PXI systems, USB DAQ, Matrix, Multiplexers, Switches, Relays, MIl-STD-1553 etc
- Experience with communication protocols like RS232, Rs485, GPIB, CAN, Ethernet, etc.
- Experience in Lab instrument calibration.
- Experience of test report preparation.