Education & Experience required:
Qualification: ITI Machinist / Diploma in Tool & Die / Mechanical
Experience: Machining background (1+ Years) / Fresher.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to handle all Conventional machines (Milling, Lathe, Drilling, Surface grinding and bench work)
- Awareness on GD& T, Ability to study all GD&T present in drawings and
- achieve the specs as per drawings.
- Knowledge on detailed drawings or specifications, material and equipment requirements.
- Ensuring the tool room is a safe environment in line with health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Implement storage of tools to facilitate highest standards within the department for good 5S.
- Selection of appropriate tools, machines to be used in preparation of machinery work.
- Manufacture new tools from technical drawings to a high level of workmanship and in an efficient, cost-effective manner.